Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.
Hi there,

I have my friend's tour website www.kilisatours.com, But we suspect there is a dirty trick involved. We can monitor everything on our booking page https://kilisatours.com/contact-us, we can see visitors visit the page and place their bookings but we don't see the emails when a client books a trip with us.

In this code, is there anything fishy? or is there any way our developer can steal our clients?

HTML:
<form action="" class="contact-form" method="post" id="tm_form">
                                <div class="form-group">
                                    <input type="text" class="form-control" id="tm_fullname" name="tm_fullname" placeholder="Name" >
                                </div>
                                <div class="form-group form_left">
                                    <input type="text" class="form-control" id="tm_email" name="tm_email" placeholder="Email">
                                </div>
                                <div class="form-group">
                                    <input type="text" class="form-control" id="tm_phone" name="tm_phone" onkeypress="return isNumberKey(event);" placeholder="Phone Number">
                                    <input type="hidden" name="task" value="savemydata">
                                    <input type="hidden" name="baseurl" value="https://kilisatours.com/">
                                </div>
                                <div class="form-group">
                                    <textarea class="form-control textarea-contact" rows="5" id="tm_message" name="tm_message" placeholder="Type Your Message/Feedback here..."></textarea>
                                    <br>
                                </div>
                                <div class="form-group">
                                    <div class="col-md-12 col-lg-12 col-sm-12 col-xs-12" style="padding: 0;">
                                        <div class="alert alert-danger" id="tm_msg" style="border-radius:0px !important;">
                                            <strong>Error !</strong> Please Fill Email ...!!!!!!
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                                </div>
                                <div class="form-group">
                                    <input type="button" value="Submit" class="red-a" id="submit_me">
                                </div>
                            </form>

Any help would help guys, we are in Africa and we feel like our small travel business is dying.

Asante Sana

Solution
Hi there,

I have my friend's tour website www.kilisatours.com, But we suspect there is a dirty trick involved. We can monitor everything on our booking page https://kilisatours.com/contact-us, we can see visitors visit the page and place their bookings but we don't see the emails when a client books a trip with us.

In this code, is there anything fishy? or is there any way our developer can steal our clients?

HTML:
                                <div class="form-group">
                                    <input type="text" class="form-control" id="tm_fullname" name="tm_fullname" placeholder="Name" >
                                </div>...
Hi there,

HTML:
                                <div class="form-group">
                                </div>
                                <div class="form-group form_left">
                                    <input type="text" class="form-control" id="tm_email" name="tm_email" placeholder="Email">
                                </div>
                                <div class="form-group">
                                    <input type="text" class="form-control" id="tm_phone" name="tm_phone" onkeypress="return isNumberKey(event);" placeholder="Phone Number">
                                    <input type="hidden" name="task" value="savemydata">
                                    <input type="hidden" name="baseurl" value="https://kilisatours.com/">
                                </div>
                                <div class="form-group">
                                    <textarea class="form-control textarea-contact" rows="5" id="tm_message" name="tm_message" placeholder="Type Your Message/Feedback here..."></textarea>
                                    <br>
                                </div>
                                <div class="form-group">
                                    <div class="col-md-12 col-lg-12 col-sm-12 col-xs-12" style="padding: 0;">
                                        <div class="alert alert-danger" id="tm_msg" style="border-radius:0px !important;">
                                            <strong>Error !</strong> Please Fill Email ...!!!!!!
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                                </div>
                                <div class="form-group">
                                    <input type="button" value="Submit" class="red-a" id="submit_me">
                                </div>
                            </form>

Any help would help guys, we are in Africa and we feel like our small travel business is dying.

Asante Sana
Hi there,
I took a quick glance at the javascript of the site, and nothing seems out of the ordinary. Ran it past VirusTotal, and no sign of any malicious files. Also ran it through urlscan.io, and everything seems to be in order. In regards to the email situation:
My suggestion:
1) look at your email service provider and your Domain Name System, and make sure everything is configured properly
2) Look at your spam folder and make sure that no emails are being sent there. If they are, all you have to do is whitelist the email of the site
3) have your developer, or if you don't trust them anymore, find someone who can spend the time to look for possible spelling mistakes in the code

Solution
Hi there,
I took a quick glance at the javascript of the site, and nothing seems out of the ordinary. Ran it past VirusTotal, and no sign of any malicious files. Also ran it through urlscan.io, and everything seems to be in order. In regards to the email situation:
My suggestion:
1) look at your email service provider and your Domain Name System, and make sure everything is configured properly
2) Look at your spam folder and make sure that no emails are being sent there. If they are, all you have to do is whitelist the email of the site
3) have your developer, or if you don't trust them anymore, find someone who can spend the time to look for possible spelling mistakes in the code
Thank you a lot, Thank you for taking the time to answer my concerns.

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom