Need help Tutorial Suggestion

CL0NED

May 4, 2019
Does anyone know any good youtube tutorials or any other materials to help me to learn python?

Weboogle

Apr 13, 2019
Remember to provide useful information instead of just posting “search YouTube, or just google it”. Provide a solution in your own words. E.g. What YouTube channel, and why?
Does anyone know any good youtube tutorials or any other materials to help me to learn python?
Search on YouTube: python tutorials for beginners

Tret

Apr 23, 2019
Well, there's https://www.pythonforbeginners.com/ for one. I took a course in uni for the basics of python and a lot of the things we went over were proper conventions / variable naming / loops / indentation, though if you already know another coding language this is probably second nature to you by now. Some things you might want to go over that differ from lua are methods and how they work, as well as classes and how they interact with programs. I'm not sure what you use as an interface for python, but pycharm is my personal favorite.

Reactions: CL0NED

CL0NED

May 4, 2019
Well, there's https://www.pythonforbeginners.com/ for one. I took a course in uni for the basics of python and a lot of the things we went over were proper conventions / variable naming / loops / indentation, though if you already know another coding language this is probably second nature to you by now. Some things you might want to go over that differ from lua are methods and how they work, as well as classes and how they interact with programs. I'm not sure what you use as an interface for python, but pycharm is my personal favorite.
Thanks, i'll have a look through that, and i will try out pycharm. :)

James

Apr 8, 2019
I'd say try out code academy

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Jan 2, 2018
Canada
codeforum.org
Hey James,

Code Academy is a great tool to use to learn Python but just make sure to add a little more information. Perhaps add why you think Code Academy is a good choice etc!