Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

C# VS Code Application Questions

Danna

New Coder
Please add contributing titles that are of value and clearly state your question
Hey, everyone, I am an absolute noob and am having issues with C# using VS code on a mac.

Question 1
  • I can not seem to get the terminal window to open fully automatically as in it opens on the bottom bar of apple applications but it never actually opens on the screen as the brackleys tutorial videos do...

Question 2
  • Whenever I delete lines of code in a program.cs doc to write new stuff within it it always retains the code from the original program even though it has been deleted!? I legit have to go through the whole set up process aka create new folder then terminal dotnet new console then view coman pallete .NET Generate etc does anyone know why this is!?

Thanks for your answers I really appreciate anything! I am a master musician and am happy to answer any music questions in return for your help... Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Danna,

Welcome to CodeForum: I have sent you a message about your post.

In reply to your first question:
  1. Can you post a screenshot of your MacOSX Docker bar alongside a screenshot of the active/open application? Have you tried clicking on the application icon in the docker bar? Have you tried to do a 'Ctrl + Click' on the application icon on the docker bar? Does this open the terminal window on screen for you?

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom