Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We have 50 registered members!

Hello Coders!!

We have hit 50 members! I thank everyone who has joined so far. Let’s keep it going, invite your friends, girlfriends/boyfriends, family and let’s partyyyy! Here’s to another 50,100,1000, 100000! :)

Happy coding!

Wow, I probably could never have a Forum that has this many Members. I'd say this is a Small, Milestone for you, @Malcolm! Let's have a special Cake ready for when we reach 100! :D

Wow, I probably could never have a Forum that has this many Members. I'd say this is a Small, Milestone for you, @Malcolm! Let's have a special Cake ready for when we reach 100! :D
Hahaha never stop trying! It's a big milestone for all of us! I'm very excited about our future and glad you're part of it :)

Excited that you finally hit that many members @Malcolm this is fantastic and I look very much so forward to a long future with Code Forum and being a member here. I'm very excited to see what the future holds. This site is great

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom