Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me We now have 100 members!

Hello Coders!

I have an extraordinary announcement to make! Code Forum has reached 100 registered members; this is a fantastic achievement for our community and is the beginning of Code Forum's bright and prosperous future. With this achievement, we will begin working on community events such as coding challenges and contests etc. Code Forum will begin adjusting priorities to better provide to a community full of coders and developers.

What can you expect continuing?
With our recent achievement of 100 members, I have previously stated that once we reached 100, Code Forum would look for a moderator. I'm thinking of delaying this just a bit longer; perhaps when Code Forum reaches 110-115 members, but this may change soon. Code Forum will also be bringing Code Challenges and contests very soon. The Code Challenges will be coming very soon, probably within the next couple of weeks. As for contests; we will probably start right away. I currently have the add-on installed but making minor tweaks to settings; an announcement will most likely be posted shortly regarding contest rules & conditions.

I plan on continuing the "What is..." series, I had a few things on my plate, such as pushing towards 100 members. My next what is thread will be... "What is PHP?" I think this is something I may be continuing as I think it's pretty neat and helps me to learn different languages. With that said, I encourage others to ask more questions and or post more tutorials for others. What I sometimes do is post tutorials just after learning something so it can help me learn and understand what I just learned.

Our next achievement will be 150 members; 150 members will bring new coding events where members of the community can choose to join a community-wide coding event of developing open-sourced software, websites, apps etc. which will be hosted on GitHub.

Like I mentioned above, please ask questions. Code Forum is a place where you can get help. So never feel like you're asking a stupid question because no question is stupid. Now, if you learned something new recently, please share it with the community and teach others. Share your experiences, what you got stuck on what you understood quickly. Perhaps you may receive alternatives to a specific solution. Now, last at least, invite your fellow coding friends, classmates etc to Code Forum. The more we grow the more we can help each other.

Here's to another 100! :)

Can't believe it. 100 Members and counting. I remember when I joined at around 30-50 Members and soon left after. Next thing you know, I join much later and look how quick CodeForum has grown(But my Height grows faster and so does my Knowledge of Programming XD).

Can't wait to see these Challenges and Events.

Here's to a bigger Future filled with Code!

-

@Code_Block

Congratulations to you and everyone here on reaching 100 members! Hopefully, we can reach 150 members soon because I'm looking forward to the coding challenges quite a lot.

150 members will bring new coding events where members of the community can choose to join a community-wide coding event of developing open-sourced software, websites, apps
I was recently reading this again and I now have the Question.

What kind of Projects will we be working on?

I know the types which is FOSS, Websites, Apps etc. But will these Projects be for things like AI, Calculations, Games etc.

That's all I want to know.

I was recently reading this again and I now have the Question.

What kind of Projects will we be working on?

I know the types which is FOSS, Websites, Apps etc. But will these Projects be for things like AI, Calculations, Games etc.

That's all I want to know.
Great question! As of right now, the type of projects would be based on the community. The community will post their ideas for a project, and from the community will vote on it.
E.g. You create an idea and if your idea has the most votes by a certain deadline then that's what the project is going to be about.

To properly answer your question, any type of project that the community chooses.

Ah, right.

I'm sure the Community has some great ideas for Projects. Maybe even some Ambitious ones. Say, is that why you created the Ideas-Thread?

Ah, right.

I'm sure the Community has some great ideas for Projects. Maybe even some Ambitious ones. Say, is that why you created the Ideas-Thread?
The ideas thread is for anyone to use. It’s just meant for you to gain new ideas, but can also be used for generating ideas for community events.

Our next achievement will be 150 members; 150 members will bring new coding events where members of the community can choose to join a community-wide coding event of developing open-sourced software, websites, apps etc. which will be hosted on GitHub.
It's time, @Malcolm. It's time to initiate the Challenges.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom