Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WebWareBox

@Ghost is right about this. We will be doing a lot of Code-Reviews and Testing to see how the Code behaves and what it does and if it works.

Again, you need to further explain this. If you do not provide enough Detail on what you mean, then I can't help you until you do. Giving a much more In-Depth Explanation, can help me respond to your Answer without having to assume what you mean.

Please do keep this in mind for any Future Questions or things you'll say that will involve an explanation.

1. how will you wnsure the risk of compromise is mitigated as much as possible
2. where would this project be hosted a distribution site needs alot of resources

Last edited:
1. how will you wnsure the risk of compromise is mitigated as much as possible
2. where would this project be hosted a distubtion aite neesa alot of resources
We aren't too sure at the moment as we've mainly been focusing on the Layout, Design and currently the Re-Write. Once we're done with the Re-Write, we'll be focusing on the Features and Security. Although, we can't confirm if the Security-Systems will be enough to stop dangerous Programs and you may have to rely upon Modifications until we can get much more Advanced Security. Even then, we can't even confirm if Modifications will help.

As for where the Project will be hosted, that's up to the Site Owner as we're going to be converting WebWareBox to Downloadable- Software(Kind of like Forum-Software). The Site-Owner will of course, need to create the Databases to store any Site-Info.

And now, I'm not trying to be rude here but please do fix your English as it's incredibly broken and sometimes it can be hard to understand what you're saying.

My English is fine I do however type fast @OscarDeer if you think I can help in any way let me know we do offer enterprise grade hosting in Dallas and Singapore though i try not to advertise to much what little information i do post is approved by Malcolm :)

Last edited:
Ah right, okay. It's just due to the broken English in some of the words. I myself type fast but it doesn't end up coming out with errors. Make sure you do a Spell-Check before posting.

Hosting is again, something that's dealt with by the Site Owner. The Website in which WebWareBox is downloaded from is Hosted using GitHub Pages.

If you have Programming-Experience it would be appreciated if you could help with
Development on GitHub. Although, with the Re-Write going on, we'd prefer not to have anyone else Contribute just yet until we're ready.

Evreyone has smoe tpyos form tmie to tmie but the biran can usncarmble wrods esaliy.

A hosting "cage" can be used to make sure no uploaded files can affect other parts of the same site/server.

Malcolm submitted a new project:

WebWareBox - Open Sourced software distribution.

WebWareBox
WebWareBox is a Software-Distribution Website that was created by Code_Block and was open-sourced under CodeForum.ORG

About
WebWareBox is a Software-Distribution Website that was created by Code-Block/Code_Block. The Site lets Users upload any Programs onto the Site. These Programs will first go through a Submission-Process. After the Submission-Process, the Program will either be allowed access onto the Site or denied access, depending...

Read more about this project...

This project has been removed and is no longer available.

Hey everyone.

I'm almost back from my Vacation. Just about three Days left and then I can get back to WebWareBox.

Once I'm done, I'll make a big, Detailed-Post about the Project in its current state.

See you soon.

Hey everyone.

I'll be back from my Vacation tomorrow. Once I'm back, keep an eye out for a Thread that goes over the WebWareBox Projects current state. I'll be going over the following things in that Thread:
  • The WebWareBox Website
  • WebWareBox as Software
  • Contributing to WebWareBox
  • Things that I plan to do and what I've dealt with in the past two weeks I've been on Vacation
  • Getting a License for WebWareBox
All of the mentioned above and some other stuff that I might talk about will be in that Thread.

I'll see you in the next day or two when I write the Thread.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom