Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What phone do you have?

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hi guys! Just wanted to create a conversation! I currently have an iPhone XR, I came from the Samsung S8 and I'm actually pretty impressed with it.

What phone do you have and what are your thoughts on it?

right ive used iphone since the the 3gs but the newer phones i just dont like faceid thats why if i were going to upgrade from my 6 it probly would be the latest model without that feature

right ive used iphone since the the 3gs but the newer phones i just dont like faceid thats why if i were going to upgrade from my 6 it probly would be the latest model without that feature
I have to say the iPhone XR face recognition for me is the greatest. I feel more secure and even when I'm paying for stuff it asks me for my face. I give it a thumbs up!

Oh nice! I just got my mother an iPhone 6s I believe! She wanted it for texting/calls and FaceTime.

Samsung was okay for bit but noticed it got slow and battery died very quickly.

Myself included i have an IPhone 6 Plus, i do hold onto phone for a long time before getting new ones, so by time im ready the latest Iphone will be upgrade higher than the X and XR :)

@Malcolm isn't it called the iPhone XS? I was wanting to get that one. I currently have the iPhone 5 so I am way way behind in what version phone I have. Like at least 6 versions behind if not more. I plan on getting a new phone soon. The iPhone XS would be a great choice of phone to get. If I can I will probably get that one at some point.

@Malcolm isn't it called the iPhone XS? I was wanting to get that one. I currently have the iPhone 5 so I am way way behind in what version phone I have. Like at least 6 versions behind if not more. I plan on getting a new phone soon. The iPhone XS would be a great choice of phone to get. If I can I will probably get that one at some point.
There’s both XR and XS. Hahaha yes you’re a little behind :D I’d suggest looking into XR it could be a cheaper option for you!

Ah yeah that's not something I had known. I knew that there was an XS but had no idea of there being something call an XR. Yeah I will definitely check it out. What's the difference if you don't mind my asking?

Ah yeah that's not something I had known. I knew that there was an XS but had no idea of there being something call an XR. Yeah I will definitely check it out. What's the difference if you don't mind my asking?
I believe the iPhone XR came out back in October I believe? So it’s fairly new, that could have been the reason.
If I can remember on the top of my head, instead of two cameras at the back it has one, there’s no 3D Touch and a few more which I’ll look up for you :)

There’s both XR and XS. Hahaha yes you’re a little behind :D I’d suggest looking into XR it could be a cheaper option for you!
Even though I have an IPhone 6, I'm not really a big Fan of them. I prefer Android over IOS. Yet, I take my Privacy very seriously Online and on my Devices. Android is owned by Google which is a Company that steals a lot of Data about you. When I get my Samsung J5, I'm going to try and see how much Data I can limit being taken about me(Probably not much).

Even though I have an IPhone 6, I'm not really a big Fan of them. I prefer Android over IOS. Yet, I take my Privacy very seriously Online and on my Devices. Android is owned by Google which is a Company that steals a lot of Data about you. When I get my Samsung J5, I'm going to try and see how much Data I can limit being taken about me(Probably not much).
Like don’t get me wrong I think android is great. And like some have said above, I used to be an android fanboy but when I switched to iPhone I was shocked and surprised to how well built it was. I feel as if iPhone is built simple, while android feels a bit unfinished if you get what I mean? And on top of that I like getting updates all at once, not months or years later. I do like how Apple is very keen on keeping user privacy, however I do not like their standpoint on right to repair and their high prices.

And for the data, are you having data problems? I believe you can cap it if I have remember correctly, I’m getting old.

A lot of people do prefer Android but personally Apple seems to be more what people choose from what I've heard. It's mixed really because I know a lot of Android users too.

Like don’t get me wrong I think android is great. And like some have said above, I used to be an android fanboy but when I switched to iPhone I was shocked and surprised to how well built it was. I feel as if iPhone is built simple, while android feels a bit unfinished if you get what I mean? And on top of that I like getting updates all at once, not months or years later. I do like how Apple is very keen on keeping user privacy, however I do not like their standpoint on right to repair and their high prices.

And for the data, are you having data problems? I believe you can cap it if I have remember correctly, I’m getting old.

Well to be honest they are both good phone choices. But I believe that Apple seems to be more fresh and clean in my opinion. A good phone worth checking out is the Google Nexus. I haven't ever used it but I heard it was a great phone to use.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom