Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What Version Of Windows Are You Using?

D

Dan-Kode

So as the Title says, what Version of Microsoft Windows are you running?

I'm currently running Windows 10 1903

I’m running Windows Pro, I don’t have the version number as well. what Do you think of the new features in windows ?

I’m running Windows Pro, I don’t have the version number as well. what Do you think of the new features in windows ?
I'm guessing by New Features, you mean the new ones in 1903?

Well, I haven't payed attention to any other Features in this Update except the new Search(The SearchBar on the Taskbar) and the Light-Theme. I actually love the Light-Theme but I do think that the Colours need some tweaking.

I am using Windows 10 Home and I'm currently on version 1909. It suits me well and I don't really have a need for the Pro version. But I am looking forward to some design improvements for Windows 10 that was teased in this video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I forgot I made this post on an older account.

I have used both Windows 7 and Windows 10 in the past. Now of course, I do still use Windows if I go into any public space such as a library. And I still have to deal with it whenever I get a new computer(Which I don't see myself doing for like six years or so). I currently use GNU/Linux Mint right now, so I definitely won't be touching a PC belonging to me for a good while. I did actually go back to Windows after switching to Ubuntu. My sound driver actually broke when I did and I ended up getting it fixed(I have no clue on how to work with drivers). Not long afterwards, I made the switch to GNU/Linux Mint.

But yeah, I do still use Windows, but that's only on computers that don't belong to me.

Master Yoda said:
I’m excited for the new windows version!
But funnily enough, I do actually get a sense of excitement to see what Microsoft is doing for the next Windows version. I don''t know why as the updates never apply to me. Perhaps it's because I did actually somewhat like using Windows on my PC, but of course, it had issues that make me like GNU/Linux over it. Either way, again, I do still get somewhat excited for the next Windows update, and I also enjoy reading the update reports from sites like Windows Central.

Nothing at all, updated perfectly fine!
Glad to hear that. When I used Windows 10, I also surprisingly never experienced any issues. Perhaps they only happen in certain countries or something. Windows is now a cloud-based service though and since Microsoft has data-centers and buildings in hundreds of countries, deploying Windows from Redmond to say, Dublin, may have some issues. That's just my guess. There are multiple reasons for an update not being delivered or downloading properly.

Glad to hear that. When I used Windows 10, I also surprisingly never experienced any issues. Perhaps they only happen in certain countries or something. Windows is now a cloud-based service though and since Microsoft has data-centers and buildings in hundreds of countries, deploying Windows from Redmond to say, Dublin, may have some issues. That's just my guess. There are multiple reasons for an update not being delivered or downloading properly.
Yeah well, the problem could also be that not every computer is built the same. With that said, Microsoft could have added a feature which could not be supported by certain computers so it throws an error. That's what I'm thinking.

Yeah well, the problem could also be that not every computer is built the same. With that said, Microsoft could have added a feature which could not be supported by certain computers so it throws an error. That's what I'm thinking.
Ah yeah, I never thought of that too. That's probably the more likely explanation. Considering how Microsoft is trying to push Windows 10 to more than just desktops and laptops, there's no other excuse as to why there's so many issues with the operating-system.

First they're catering to the PC market, then the tablet market, then the mobile-phone market, then the education-market(Windows 10 S), and it's just a never ending loop of trying to support multiple markets all at once. Microsoft did a good choice splitting 10 into just regular 10 and 10X. That way, less issues should hopefully occur in the near future, as they won't be trying to cater to multiple different markets all at once.

Ah yeah, I never thought of that too. That's probably the more likely explanation. Considering how Microsoft is trying to push Windows 10 to more than just desktops and laptops, there's no other excuse as to why there's so many issues with the operating-system.
Yeah exactly, because remember Windows 10 can run on multiple different devices including surfaces, phones etc.

I believe they should just keep them separate. Have a team work on different platforms to ensure functionality.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom