So in a way SCSS is a back end programming language?Here are few points that will clear confusion:
- CSS is a stylesheet language
- SCSS is a CSS pre-processor
- CSS runs directly in browser
- SCSS file has to be compiled into CSS, then the compiled file can be used
- CSS comes with standard styling features only
- SCSS adds dynamic features to CSS such as variables, mixins, functions, loops, data sets, conditional statements and many other utility features
No.So in a way SCSS is a back end programming language?