Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

where gta 6 will take place??

erik

Coder
if they do gta 6 in vice city they absolutly can have a woman as ( 1of the ) main character , based on griselda blanco for example. she was one of the biggest players in cocaine miami in the 70's 80's..:)

I keep hearing London UK, and a female character as main would be awesome!

Whilst London might be fun as someone from London, I hope they keep the American settings. It's way funnier and easier to explain so many things like having the ability to go to a shop and just buy a gun. A vice city remake would be perfect.

I keep hearing London UK, and a female character as main would be awesome!

I actually don't think London would be a bad area to have the game in. To be honest I know that they are having the next Pokemon game in England I believe. Pokemon is way different than GTA but it still would be interesting in my opinion. A better one though I think would be in the middle-east. That would be much funner in my personal opinion.

My main argument against having London as the main location for GTA6 is that it's nothing new, it's been done..

The Getaway and GTA: London 1969 spring to mind.

That’s why I said somewhere like Vancouver, Toronto or even Hawaii would be interesting.

You would have to be very careful with certain jokes if you go with the Middle East. America is always an easy option because there are so many things you can make fun of without offending everyone.

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom