Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which one is the best CMS?

Tommy

Well-Known Coder
I am going to develop some new blogs. Which one is the best CMS would you recommend to me? I know Wordpress is good but also needing to know some other options. Any suggestions?

The only CMS that I know is Wordpress, but perhaps Drupal - Have you tried that before?

Wordpree is free generally more simpler then other CMS and can really be molded into anything with the proper knowledge but the best part has to be the vast amount of plugins available as you learn and grow you have endless possibility something that services like subspace can not provide

WordPress is a good CMS and has a great ecosystem. It runs almost half the websites in the world. Even more 1/3 of top 10 million websites in the world.

It has to be WordPress for me as well. It's extremely easy to use and does everything so well. It helps that it has so many plugins and themes available as well so you can almost do anything with a WP site.

I loved making my own CMS as part of my degree far more than I anticipated..

I still have the code somewhere, but need to look into recreating the database to get it running before I revisit the code and build on it at some point.

So far, I've used Wordpress which is great in my opinion. It can really be used for anything but most people use it for Blogs anyway. I have used Blogger and that's sort of a CMS but only for Blogging and nothing else.

I'm quite interested in Joomla though for a Blog/Website...

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom