Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS Which program do you use for HTML & CSS coding?

gothictrade

Well-Known Coder
This is more of just a curiosity thread. I'm using Virtual Studio code which is great.. however despite it not even (appearing) fancy or feature overloaded - my computer is creeping closer to hitting the dust and I might need an even simpler more basic program LOL.

Which program are you using at the moment? Is it the same as the one you began with?

I'm using a wide range of IDE's, haven't found the one. Hence why I keep bouncing back and forth. I find VSCode to run smoothly but then again I do have a beast of a computer.

But for a simpler program, I'd try Sublime!

I currently have:
  • Atom.IO
  • Sublime Text
  • Visual Studio Code (currently using)
  • Visual Studio
  • JetBrains (PHPStorm etc)
  • CodeLite
I personally love Visual Studio Code, but want to move to JetBrains, I figured that the project that I am working on currently is a little too small for a big IDE like Visual Studio or JetBrains.

I'm using a wide range of IDE's, haven't found the one. Hence why I keep bouncing back and forth. I find VSCode to run smoothly but then again I do have a beast of a computer.

But for a simpler program, I'd try Sublime!

I currently have:
  • Atom.IO
  • Sublime Text
  • Visual Studio Code (currently using)
  • Visual Studio
  • JetBrains (PHPStorm etc)
  • CodeLite
I personally love Visual Studio Code, but want to move to JetBrains, I figured that the project that I am working on currently is a little too small for a big IDE like Visual Studio or JetBrains.

I'll check out Sublime then ~ Thank you ~
I'm curious about your current project.. good luck!

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom