Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Why doesn’t scripts work in my subdomain?

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hello Coders,

I’m trying to setup an IDE for CodeForum. And have encountered a strange problem, when I go to the directory the website is all messed up but if I transfer the files outside the directory it works.

Nothing was changed, do subdomains disable certain features?

You got your root directory www/ e.g. yourdomain.com I want to place the script as subdomain.yourdomain.com but it is not working

You can use your custom URL with new sites in the Google Sites to create web address mapping. Enter the subdomain name, such as "www" from www. your custom URL may stop working if you: Invite others to edit your site · Add gadgets, scripts and more to the classic site; Use a custom URL for your site.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom