• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

William/Ghost is here!

Ghost

King Coder
Hey all,

I want to formally introduce myself. I am currently 26 in 2019 and living in the USA as a self employed / company owner at Wubur LLC. We create websites with a primary focus of building custom systems from scratch to handle big data, mapping, business tools, digital products, apps, etc. We usually spend our time building user / customer / employee / administrator portals that can display content, collect form information, digital signatures & contracts, and much more. In my free time, I am usually with my lovely girlfriend because we live together, or I am busy working on personal projects. I am currently working on a custom forum software called GeneralForum, learning Python for machine learning & scripting, making YouTube videos occasionally, and always expanding upon my knowledge of JavaScript, PHP, and SQL. The most recent thing I created was a recreation of jQuery's AJAX function, but written from scratch with core JavaScript. I also recently created a WordPress & MyBB plugin to assist with short URL generating for article/discussion links, and a Chrome extension to do the same. I also dabble with Node.js & Java, but have shifted my focus to Python for the time being.

I would love to get to know some of you, so feel free to ask any questions or tell me a bit about yourself too :)

~ GHOST / WILLIAM

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Hello @Ghost!

Finally! An introduction from you. At first glance, I thought you said Uber! Very interesting, how long have you been programming/coding?

Perhaps, We can get a few sneak peaks of GeneralForum in the near future?

Ghost

King Coder
Hello @Ghost!

Finally! An introduction from you. At first glance, I thought you said Uber! Very interesting, how long have you been programming/coding?

Perhaps, We can get a few sneak peaks of GeneralForum in the near future?
Yes, I finally got around to it!
I've been working with code since around 2003-2004, but I didn't start actually programming things fully from scratch and memory until around 2015-16 when I learned a PHP and SQL. Before that I was just a webmaster and designer / I would tinker around with other people's code for 2003-2015.