• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Windows 11

Coder
My mother has upgraded her pc to windows 11 and she hated it. most of the complaints I had was that she had to get used to the new layout of things. and she finds stuff harder to find on windows 11

OldMan

Coder
I upgraded there are things I like and things I hate. The context menu was hate right away. Today I edited the register and got the old one back. I find it far more functional for me. I find this op sys a lot easier to change to my way of doing things than the old ones.

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Has anyone upgraded to windows 11 yet? Im a little skeptical to do the change.
If you have, what are your thoughts?
If you haven't, do you plan to?
I have. I was skeptical at first because originally my computer didn't meet the requirements. But found a resource somewhere on Google (I'll try to find it) where it gave me instructions on how to disable the requirement check. So far I'm liking it, no major complaints - besides random bugs which seem to be fixed now.

Krygore

Coder
I went through with the download... I haven't figured out how to add my own apps to the taskbar yet but I'll figure that out soon. Other than that, I heard it was supposed to improve gaming experience? Not sure how though. I played some Skyrim a bit ago to test the theory, I personally didn't notice a difference.