Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yeah, So I'm Back After About A Week Or Something...(I dunno)

D

Deleted member 205

Hey everyone.

After about a Week or something, I've returned back to CF. Now, let me explain.

The reason I left was due to two Reasons. One, the lack of Activity and two, WebWareBox.

Beginning with the lack of Activity, I remember a few months prior when there would always be a new Post or Thread to either read or reply too. But recently, that has slowed down and it makes logging onto CF everytime, less enjoyable than before. I would love to see the Activity increase though.

Second, is the WebWareBox Project. I'm done with that Project. It's gotten absolutely nowhere and I doubt anybody would use it on their Site. Now, as to why this ties to my Account Deletion, it's because I no longer wanted to be affiliated with it and I still, do not want to be affiliated with it. In fact, I'm still waiting on @Malcolm to delete the Repository for it. And please, do not ask me any Questions about the WebWareBox Project.

So, I hope everything I've said above, let's you know why I deleted my old Account(P.S. Another Reason was because I also missed CF).

Glad to be back(For the second time).

Hey everyone.

After about a Week or something, I've returned back to CF. Now, let me explain.

The reason I left was due to two Reasons. One, the lack of Activity and two, WebWareBox.

Beginning with the lack of Activity, I remember a few months prior when there would always be a new Post or Thread to either read or reply too. But recently, that has slowed down and it makes logging onto CF everytime, less enjoyable than before. I would love to see the Activity increase though.

Second, is the WebWareBox Project. I'm done with that Project. It's gotten absolutely nowhere and I doubt anybody would use it on their Site. Now, as to why this ties to my Account Deletion, it's because I no longer wanted to be affiliated with it and I still, do not want to be affiliated with it. In fact, I'm still waiting on @Malcolm to delete the Repository for it. And please, do not ask me any Questions about the WebWareBox Project.

So, I hope everything I've said above, let's you know why I deleted my old Account(P.S. Another Reason was because I also missed CF).

Glad to be back(For the second time).
Lets hope there will only be a second time ;) no third time. I am very sorry to hear this.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom