Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to Code Forum!
Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
I understand that the purpose of bootstrap is making websites responsive, but to style the websites with custom colors is more difficult. An easy way of using specific colors is by adjusting the hexadecimal code of the given defaults such as primary for blue, warning for yellow, danger for red...
Thank you so much. You have not only helped me on a technical level but also in lassoing my scattered thoughts into an organized and more precise line of questioning. You have been a big help. :)
Thank you for your response and you're very much on the $. I guess a better way to phrase my question would be, are there any alternatives to bootstrap that are less restrictive? I've done a couple Wordpress sites, but I feel as though I'm spending a lot of money when I could be learning some...
I've been using HTML and CSS for sometime now and have created a number of websites with it. I have included some jquery in them, and mostly learned everything I know from Lynda.com tutorials. I'm looking to add some more modern and advanced features to my repertoire like parallax, scrolling...