Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to Code Forum!
Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Thanks for letting me join your community. I'm interested in perfecting PHP and Wordpress. Already asked a question. If anyone knows, please help me out.
Thanks.
I have set 1024M in php.ini file:
memory_limit = 1024M
I have set it in .htaccess file:
<IfModule mod_php7.c>
php_value memory_limit 1024M
</IfModule>
I have set it in wp-config.php file:
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT' , '1024M');
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );
But I still get...