Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by ClaraSais

  1. ClaraSais

    Hover over button effects not showing on webpage

    If it helps and I am allowed my website can be viewed at www.clairesells.co.uk might be easier, please delete if not allowed
  2. ClaraSais

    Hover over button effects not showing on webpage

    <nav> <ul> <li><a href="https://www.clairesells.co.uk/aboutme.html">ABOUT ME</a> </li> <li><a href="https://www.clairesells.co.uk/cv.html">CV</a></li> <li><a href="https://www.clairesells.co.uk/graphicdesign.html">GRAPHIC...
  3. ClaraSais

    Hover over button effects not showing on webpage

    Hi all, Please forgive me for being probably a bit daft here but I am very new and self-taught. I am in the middle of designing my website, but for some strange reason my hover over button effects are not showing when I hover over my page links, I have a feeling something is amiss with the CSS...
  4. ClaraSais

    social icons not showing on website page

    Fab! It worked! Thanks again :)
  5. ClaraSais

    social icons not showing on website page

    Thank you to you both. Was worried that it was such a basic question! Which it probably is! But thanks
  6. ClaraSais

    social icons not showing on website page

    Hi there, Please bear with me as I am very new to this and still trying to grasp HTML and CSS. I am wondering why my social icons are not showing on my webpage please? <div class="social-icons"> <a href="https://www.facebook.com/clairesells/"> <i class="fa-brands fa-facebook"></i> </a>...
Back
Top Bottom