Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Crumpledkingskin

  1. C

    HTML & CSS Autofill

    Google Script /*GET DROPDOWN LIST */ function getDropdownList(range){ var list = readData(globalVariables().spreadsheetId,range); return list; } JavaScrip //RETRIVE DATA FROM GOOGLE SHEET FOR COUNTRY DROPDOWN function createCountryDropdown() { //SUBMIT YOUR DATA RANGE FOR...
  2. C

    HTML & CSS Autofill

    Hey, the dropdown in red is connected to my sheets and displays products within it. I want to fill the rest of the boxes with the related information to the product but I'm having issues can any one help ?
  3. C

    HTML & CSS N00b in need

    Hey guys so I've been learning to code recently namely making a web app that links to an inventory spreadsheet I'm 98% of the way there but my web app isnt sending the inputs to the spreadsheet. Wondering if anyone can help ? </> <html> <head> <base target="_top"> <link...
Back
Top Bottom