Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by dna

  1. D

    Hi and pointers

    Thank you, I agree with you. I think they are just lazy..they have created a template but not much have been done to improve it. But now you have given me bullets and I can fire back, as my coding knowledge is basic, I couldn't come back with anything specifically, now I can. So thank you very...
  2. D

    Hi and pointers

    Hi LTomy, thanks for your reply Exact opposite, at the moment unavailable products do display. It is a bit complicated as you pick a thickness of business card, then you pick a finish, single or double side, then the amount. This is all connected via API with my dropshipper and the issue is that...
  3. D

    Hi and pointers

    Hi everyone! I hope someone could point me to a solution with dropdown lists coding- links to forum treats welcome. The issue is that my website which is connected (API) has to have a different products under one dropdown list so API recognises that. Then those products come in different...
Back
Top Bottom