Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by erikamercier

  1. erikamercier

    JavaScript Quantity step dropdown on lookbook quick view does not match amount in sidecart

    Hello Cumulus! :) I just finally managed to fix it. I found an alternative! But thank you very much ! :D
  2. erikamercier

    JavaScript Quantity step dropdown on lookbook quick view does not match amount in sidecart

    I don’t know if my problem is javascript or ajax related (I am not good at this..) so here it is : It is about the catalog pages, here is one : https://orangealmostnaked.com/absolute-summer-catalog/ I use the plugin WC Lookbooks. It does pretty well the job, it is just that when I click on a...
  3. erikamercier

    How randomize products display on a page using Divi theme and Woocommerce

    @LTomy Indeed, I think a PHP code could work! :) Our website is www.orangefashionvillage.com I am trying to randomize the display of the products of certain categories. Like on the page Bamboo, I want to randomize the display of products of Bamboo only, and do the same with the pages Spring...
  4. erikamercier

    How randomize products display on a page using Divi theme and Woocommerce

    I am doing a shop page using Divi theme and I am trying to display randomly products from a certain category. The problem I have is that the theme does not have options to randomize the way the articles are displaying on the shop page. I also tried a woocommerce shortcode: [products...
Back
Top Bottom