Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Eshu

  1. E

    Python Why it doesnt open the file ? if it read the name and extension correctly

    No, the script is on the Desktop and the file is inside a folder on the Desktop
  2. E

    Python Why it doesnt open the file ? if it read the name and extension correctly

    Hi @LTomy It works, i put the absolute path and it works... Men, thank you very much. :blush::thumbsup: I didnt see that.:x3: Thanks again
  3. E

    Hello people

    Of course, you can ask whatever you want ;D I put in my search engine "python code forum" and this page appears I check it out, and i liked it. So i registered, i want to learn more code language than python (C for example), and this looks a nice place to share doubts and answers. I am a Java...
  4. E

    Python Why it doesnt open the file ? if it read the name and extension correctly

    Hello people, Im doing a little script in python to practice. Is a recursive method, it read the folder and files in a directory. If its a file and ends with ".txt", read the file a look for a word in each line, if it find it, write the line in an other file. If its a folder, calls it self to...
  5. E

    Hello people

    Hello people, Im Eshu, im a software developer, i work with Java. I started with python a few days ago. And im here to share and learn.
  6. E

    Fun activity Say hello... in a coding language!

    System.out.println("Hi everyone")
Back
Top Bottom