Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to Code Forum!
Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Hello, as shown below these are the guides for a name. I’ve seen a couple accounts with the name “$atan” and single number names. I’m wondering how I could make a name like that. I think I need to bypass some sort of filter when creating the account which is where I’m stuck. Thanks.
So, I’ve come across names on rainbow six siege that have special characters in them. It is impossible to do so without some special program I think. Any advice to figure out how to make an account? My ideas are somehow bypassing the special character filter on, https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/
Or...