Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Gussy81

  1. Gussy81

    C# Trying to display SQL data better

    Beautiful!! thats just what i needed. thank you
  2. Gussy81

    C# Trying to display SQL data better

    Oh sorry about that. Here it is: if (dt2.Rows.Count > 0) { StringBuilder stringBuilder = new StringBuilder(); foreach (DataRow row in dt2.Rows) { stringBuilder.Append("Client Ref: ").Append(row["client_ref"]).Append("<br/>"); stringBuilder.Append("Crosk Ref...
  3. Gussy81

    C# Trying to display SQL data better

    Hi, I am display all rows from my SQL table but it's all getting displayed in one label in a block. Can I break it down and assign a label for each table column? My code is below.
  4. Gussy81

    Reusing my DIV

    Spot on. Nice and simple. Thank you
  5. Gussy81

    Reusing my DIV

    Hi, I have a div that has some styles - the most important is the background image. Its working as i would like to to on my homepage. I want to re-use the div on my about us page with out copying the div attributes but giving it a different name. Can i re-use the below div with a different...
  6. Gussy81

    Missing com class or dll

    I figured it out. I needed crystal reports installed. Thanks
  7. Gussy81

    Missing com class or dll

    Hi, I have an application that was written maybe 10 years ago. Runs fine on a xp machine. When I install it on windows 10 it runs but get the following error: retrieving the com class factory for component with clsid failed due to following error: 80040154 class not registered. The application...
Back
Top Bottom