Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Kiril Ulkin

  1. K

    What is the best freelancing platform?

    Hi, @Malcolm. To tell the truth, I don't like freelancer.com site. It could be good for client but for freelancers it's very dangerous place to work. Developers could lost their money after they received from client. No way to get money back. I'd like to say about this site, "Very dangerous...
  2. K

    Hi, I am Kiril Ulkin

    Hello, eveyone! Nice to meet you here. I am full-stack developer who has experience for over 8 years
  3. K

    What is the best freelancing platform?

    Hello, Everyone! Until now, I worked some kind of freelancing platforms including upwork.com, freelancer,com, guru.com, peopleperhour.com and etc. I'd like to discuss which platform is the best one for developers to get jobs. In my opinion, upwork.com was the best for me. Please share your...
Back
Top Bottom