Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Mike_1

  1. Mike_1

    C# C# winforms help please

    Hey, am I doing something wrong? not one single reply to what i would think would be a sinple question for experienced coders:(
  2. Mike_1

    Hi all, I'm Mike

    Thanks for this
  3. Mike_1

    Hi all, I'm Mike

    Hey thnx Krygore. I'm actually an online poker player, trying to make a simple desktop program to display my strategies and ranges, but also find coding to be fascinating in itself. Unfortunately tho for me at the mo it is also so frustrating, I feel soo stupid. i think programming is so...
  4. Mike_1

    C# C# winforms help please

    Hi all, I am trying to build a desktop app for my own personal use. I am a total beginner at coding but have learnt how to get button click to show image in picturebox in winforms and a few other things. What I need help with at the moment is how to get an image to show in picturebox only after...
  5. Mike_1

    Hi all, I'm Mike

    Hey everyone, Nice to be here. I am only just starting out on my coding journey and hope therefore I won't be too much of a pest with all my noob questions, but I can't promise I won't be:laugh: I am really eager to learn but am really overwhelmed with how much there is to know. Anyway, hope...
  6. Mike_1

    Help with c# app for beginner please

    Hi all, I am trying to build a desktop app for my own personal use. I am a total beginner at coding but have learnt how to get button click to show image in picturebox, and a few other things. What I need help with at the moment is how to get an image to show after clicking consecutive buttons...
Back
Top Bottom