Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Mikeh85

  1. M

    Help to achieve an protruding background and line dividers for text

    Hi Tom. Thank you greatly for your detailed response. I managed to follow the box shadow instructions and get that working - awesome! So satisfying :) The HTML for the dividing lines above and below is a bit more tricky for me with my lack of HTML knowledge so I may need to getting my...
  2. M

    Help to achieve an protruding background and line dividers for text

    Hello all 👋 This is my first time posting (joined today). To give you an idea of my competency levels, I design Wordpress websites for small businesses using WP Bakery and The7 theme builder. I can inspect CSS and add custom CSS through the CSS editor in my Wordpress sites, but I am at...
Back
Top Bottom