Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by netsavy006

  1. netsavy006

    Suggestion Privacy/Security Discussion Board

    I think it would be a good idea to add a privacy and security board. Everyone has questions on those 2 subjects, so it would benefit the community to have a central place to discuss this.
  2. netsavy006

    Suggestion Affiliate Button

    I like the idea of making an affiliate button.
  3. netsavy006

    O/S 2

    Here's the Wikipedia link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS/2
  4. netsavy006

    O/S 2

    Does anyone have experience with O/S 2? How did it compare to other operating systems? (Me, I never used it.)
  5. netsavy006

    How to "test" Linux

    There are 2 ways I know of that you can do to test linux. Method 1: Obtaining the ISO/Disc Image, burning it to a CD/DVD, telling the BIOS to boot off the CD/DVD first, then booting into the CD/DVD, and telling Linux you want to boot into live mode. (it may say something like "Try X without...
  6. netsavy006

    Not enough interest CodeForum Referral Contest?

    IMO, that would depend on people's ability to get 25+ new members.
  7. netsavy006

    Not enough interest CodeForum Referral Contest?

    @Tealk I agree. In the sign up, you could have a field where a user could put the name of the member that referred them.
  8. netsavy006

    Not enough interest CodeForum Referral Contest?

    I don't know if it can be done this way, but each member of the forum would have their own referral link. When a user signs up for an account on this site, using the member's referral link, it will credit the member who referred them. (via a point system or something) That way you can keep...
  9. netsavy006

    What Linux-Distro Do You Think Would Suit Me?

    There's also an application for linux called "Play on Linux" to help get windows applications and games to work on a linux instillation.
  10. netsavy006

    What Version Of Windows Are You Using?

    I'm using windows 10, but I haven't updated to the latest version yet.
  11. netsavy006

    Not enough interest CodeForum Referral Contest?

    I think it would be great to implement something like this to help us get more members and activity.
  12. netsavy006

    Read Me How did you find us?

    I found this forum via the forum "Forum Promotion".
Back
Top Bottom