Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by new2Nodejs

  1. N

    Node.JS Nodejs and Express

    Thank you, that worked!
  2. N

    Node.JS Nodejs and Express

    I agree, but nothing in the "Test" tab of VS does anything.
  3. N

    Node.JS Nodejs and Express

    Thanks Antero360...I did read your response. I said 'admin' as a shortcut to 'administrator' which I used. As for your 'freecodecamp' insert...excellent! I followed it and have Node, npm and Express installed. I have a test package.json sitting in VS, is it executable?
  4. N

    Node.JS Nodejs and Express

    Thanks for the reply. When I right-click to run the command prompt as admin, enter the command and press enter, it responds with 'sudo' is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
  5. N

    Node.JS Nodejs and Express

    I'm beginning to learn JavaScript and determined that development is better with Nodejs. So, I got hold of "Jump Start Node.js" by Don Nguyen and started to work my way through it. I've installed Node.js on my Windows 10 system, organised a MongoDB on AWS, then I'm asked to do the following...
Back
Top Bottom