Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by newdev

  1. N

    Metas Twitter

    Hi, I put the twitter metas on my website. By defaut, the image displayed is the path put in the tag twitter:image Is it possible to display the image of the page visited without to put the metas on each pages ? Thanks
  2. N

    PHP How to post the value of an input on 2 differents pages ?

    Thanks a lot. I already used of the first script (A.php). It missed me the second script (B.php) it was so simple. I searched for something complicate but it is something I already use in my site ... Silly I am Thanks for the answer
  3. N

    PHP How to post the value of an input on 2 differents pages ?

    Hello, I have a formular with an id and a name "Search" I recover the content of this formular on a PHP page (for example A.php). Is it possible to recover it on a second page ? (for example B.php) Thanks
  4. N

    JavaScript Autocompletion

    Hello Johna, Yes you are right, it works fine now ! Silly I am Thanks a lot for you help ! Ludo
  5. N

    JavaScript Autocompletion

    Hi to all, I am new there. I am looking for help for an autocompletion script . I tried to code it but ... it doesn't work 😢 Here are my codes A simple HTML input with an ID <!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="UTF-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width...
Back
Top Bottom