Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Peter

  1. P

    PHP MYSQLi multiple select

    An hour ago I get a developer friend the rewritten code, now it works. Thanks for the help
  2. P

    PHP MYSQLi multiple select

    I have a webshop database from which I need to extract image file names. An article number can have multiple filenames. The path of my code is as follows: I have to start from The SKU numbers, get the ID, if it is a child product, then parent ID, media ID, and image file name. I have a code to...
Back
Top Bottom