Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by phofu

  1. phofu

    starting a social media

    I am also trying to make a social media platform! Good luck!
  2. phofu

    HTML I need help with a few things for my project

    I forgot one thing: How would I make private rooms as well?
  3. phofu

    hello to everyone!

    Thank you! I got interested in coding about a year back, but haven't dove particular far into it until now. About a year back, I was interested in making video games, I made a few demos, like clones of the Asteroid game, but got frustrated and gave it up for a bit. I got frustrated because I...
  4. phofu

    HTML I need help with a few things for my project

    Hello everyone! I recently made a web chat app, called Box Chat, and so far it is looking great! I made the web chat app using HTML and Notepad, but I made the website using Google Sites. I used a guide on making this: https://davidwalsh.name/build-a-decentralized-web-chat-in-15-minutes...
  5. phofu

    hello to everyone!

    Hey everyone! I'm phofu, a beginner at coding, but interested in learning more. Hopefully I can receive better help here than reddit!
Back
Top Bottom