Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by qomiter

  1. Q

    Python Please, help. I need generate dictionary list

    list_1 = ["a", "b", "c", "d"] list_2 = ["A", "B", "C", "D"] mydict = {} for key in list_1: for value in list_2: mydict[key] = value break print(mydict)
  2. Q

    Python python school question

    This is what I came up with with what you said. m=1 n=99 odds = range(m,n,2) mylist=[] for i in odds: mylist.append(i) print(mylist)
  3. Q

    Hello

    I found this yesterday, https://github.com/gordicaleksa/pytorch-deepdream. Deep Dream with PyTorch
  4. Q

    Hello

    Yes, of course. So far I have found some interesting resources.
  5. Q

    Hello

    Deep Dream Art
  6. Q

    Fun activity Say hello... in a coding language!

    hello = "Hello" world = "World!" print(hello, world)
  7. Q

    Hello

    I'm new here.
  8. Q

    JavaScript Python. How do i find the item # in a list.

    print(list[0]) print(list[1]) print(list[2]) etc...
Back
Top Bottom