Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to Code Forum!
Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Hello guys, thanks for your answers. I will need to integrate it at the same design and style. There is no pinterest plugin on wordpress that make the same design like the example above. I'll need to copy/past it as is it on my wordpress blog using html/CSS if possible.
Thank you in advnace.
Hello guys, I'm new to code forum, happy to be with you here... if you have any question about photoshop or Wordpress I'm ready to help. also SEO balises etc...
Regards
Have a great day
Hi guys, I'll need your help to implement this part from another WordPress Blog to mine.
could you help me with that, please? Here is the link to the post: https://www.plainchicken.com/slow-cooker-cream-cheese-crack-chicken/
Thank's