Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Sonya Code Mapper

  1. S

    C# What features of Visual Studio to learn first?

    These features were rather easy to learn. Are there any other beginner features to learn before or as I begin coding?
  2. S

    C# What features of Visual Studio to learn first?

    I have learned a little of the "ToolBox" although im not sure what features to learn first/next and in what order. I have used textboxes and set their font/text size/color/background image/scroll bars and such.
  3. S

    C# Visual Studio Toolbox?

    Fixed, I had to start a windows form app with .net framework
  4. S

    C# Visual Studio Toolbox?

    I enabled them in "Choose toolbox items" and still greyed out.
  5. S

    C# Visual Studio Toolbox?

    Many features of my Visual Studio Toolbox are greyed out. Why is this and how may I enable them?
  6. S

    Hi

    Welcome Im new as well.
  7. S

    C# Visual Studio "Windows Forms App" is C#?

    I am curious why "Windows Forms App" cannot be C/C++? I am currently using Visual Studio learning "Windows Forms App". Should I not bother with understanding the difference between C#/C/C++ as I am a beginner? For instance this website explains the differences between C#/C/C++ although seems to...
  8. S

    Hello, new to programming.

    Im using Visual Studio currently. And I created a simple program on it using this guide. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/ide/create-csharp-winform-visual-studio?view=vs-2022 I would like to continue learning Visual Studio toolbox/designer.
  9. S

    Hello, new to programming.

    Interested in learning more.
Back
Top Bottom