Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by tdbnz

  1. tdbnz

    HTML Box around text

    Thank you so much I will give it a try and see how I go :D Many Thanks
  2. tdbnz

    Fun activity Say hello... in a coding language!

    <h2 style="text-align: center;">Hello Malcolm</h2>
  3. tdbnz

    Hello Everyone

    Hello Everyone It so good to be here, What a beautiful forum you have I been a member for quite a while , but now here to discuss Coding etc I found this site from Forum Promotion I look forward to discussing coding and learning more to develop my own skills to futher me on my...
  4. tdbnz

    HTML Box around text

    Hi Everyone I am a Beginner Coder , in HTML I am in the process of making a simple HTML Website (light weight) - A Basic Homepage for your browser Hosted free on Github.com - Website - Basic Homepage What I trying to do is figure out , How can I put a border around Html hyperlinks and...
Back
Top Bottom