Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Tyrsson

  1. Tyrsson

    PHP Help Needed with "Notice: Trying to Access Array Offset on Value of Type Null" Error

    Any movement on this @JimmysNetwork ?
  2. Tyrsson

    Helpful tools and Resources

    Well, its seamless integration with WSL2 and shell plus built in debugging capabilities I think without a doubt removes it from the "rich text editor" category. But whatev's 😁
  3. Tyrsson

    Staff contact?

    So the only place where the option is available currently to standard users is if you click the message icon in the top right next to your avatar then select "direct message" then enter the name(s).
  4. Tyrsson

    Staff contact?

    I was just letting ya know its not working like it's supposed to be. Stuff like that is easy to overlook. I know cause I've done it about 100 times.
  5. Tyrsson

    Staff contact?

    A little further information. I can direct message other regular users. I however can not DM a member of staff. If the site is running a staff addon I would look there first.
  6. Tyrsson

    Software Development- First Time

    My point was that, for anything beyond a static site, It's still software.
  7. Tyrsson

    Software Development- First Time

    How are they two different things?
  8. Tyrsson

    Helpful tools and Resources

    Vscode (Visual Studio Code) should be listed in the IDE section, not under text editors ;)
  9. Tyrsson

    Staff contact?

    What part of I do not have that option is not being understood? Which implies its most likely a permission issue or that would be my first guess. Which was the entire point of the screenshot. This is not the first time I have used or even admin'ed a Xenforo forum. The only option I have from...
  10. Tyrsson

    Staff contact?

    Would someone be kind enough to point that option out here cause apparently I am blind.
  11. Tyrsson

    Your CI/CD Pipeline tool?

    Ok, so I'll go first. Dependency Management: Renovate (via github app) Static Analysis: PhpStan 2.0+ (psalm is ok as well, have used both) Unit/Integration/Functional testing: PhpUnit Linting: Php code sniffer Pipeline itself: Github actions using laminas continuous integration action (can be...
  12. Tyrsson

    Staff contact?

    Yea, I found the report feature shortly after this message. I see no way to message any of you directly. I can comment on profile post that are there but no way to direct message you that I can see.
  13. Tyrsson

    Staff contact?

    Since its apparently buried somewhere that I have yet to look how do you contact staff or at the minimum what is the process for flagging resource material that has incorrect information in it? Is there a review process in place and is that process documented here somewhere?
  14. Tyrsson

    Simple Project Manager and Bug Tracking Software

    Uhm, GitHub and GitHub projects already does everything you are trying to do….
  15. Tyrsson

    Your CI/CD Pipeline tool?

    So we're always talking tech stacks but what are your go to’s for ci/cd, testing etc? And better yet what’s your setup for making them useful?
Back
Top Bottom