Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Velpus Captiosus

  1. Velpus Captiosus

    C++ Activity.h is defined 2 times.

    I have a class Stack with a header file Stack.h which uses up another class with a header file Activity.h I have a third class ActivityManager which uses up both the Stack and the Activity class.If I run the program and add in both Activity.h and Stack.h to the #include list I get a...
  2. Velpus Captiosus

    PHP Setting up PHP on my desktop gone wrong

    I have already.
  3. Velpus Captiosus

    C++ How is this not splitting my string using a delimeter?

    But the find() searches after a position.
  4. Velpus Captiosus

    PHP Setting up PHP on my desktop gone wrong

    Hi.I am trying to set up Xmapp so I can run php code. I have installed Xmapp on my computer. From the config file I have changed up the listening port to 8090.Now I try to load up this file: which is inside the ..../xmapp/htdocs/projects directory but when I try to run it prints out...
  5. Velpus Captiosus

    C++ How is this not splitting my string using a delimeter?

    The loop ends when i>end.
  6. Velpus Captiosus

    C++ How is this not splitting my string using a delimeter?

    I dont get anything in the output.
  7. Velpus Captiosus

    Playing Audio Using Keystrokes: Is It Possible?

    Since it is not attached to any Javascript element it applies to the document as a whole.
  8. Velpus Captiosus

    Playing Audio Using Keystrokes: Is It Possible?

    imo great answer!
  9. Velpus Captiosus

    C++ How is this not splitting my string using a delimeter?

    I have this code: #include <string.h> void splitString(string query,char delimeter) { int i,j=0; int end = query.size(); while(i<end) { j = query.find(delimeter,i); cout << query.substr(i,j)...
  10. Velpus Captiosus

    How to make website control switch

    Imo you dont need a checkbox to make a control switch.You can do it by software.
  11. Velpus Captiosus

    Python Python Web Programming Flask website cookies issue

    I have this function in Flask: @app.route('/<usrname>?<app>',methods=['POST','GET']) def mainW(usrname:str,app:str): if request.method=='POST': action = request.form.get('action') if action == 'email': return...
  12. Velpus Captiosus

    Im a new coder and I need help in my code!

    Great work btw you are very skilled!
Back
Top Bottom