Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by wadori

  1. W

    Copied CSS not working

    Okay. I have attempted to simplify the problem. (Please forgive me for that ugly mess of code I previously supplied!) I have created a new page without any PHP at all. The only thing it contains is a single paragraph, contained in a div which I assign to class .textdivbigger. So now the weird...
  2. W

    Copied CSS not working

    Correction! The PHP farther down in my document does echo out HTML, but it's all buried deep in the thousands of lines of PHP, so I don't know how I could pull that out for you.
  3. W

    Copied CSS not working

    You already have all the html from the main document, except for the paragraphs of text that I doubt you feel like reading. I will provide the contents of the head document and the style file here. (You asked for it!) <?php if(!isset($_SESSION)) { session_start(); }...
  4. W

    Copied CSS not working

    Not sure what you mean by other styling on that class. What I posted is the styling for the class .textdivbigger. I tried putting !important in after each of the attributes, as you suggested. It didn't fix it.
  5. W

    Copied CSS not working

    I posted the line that calls for the div. I don't know what other code would be relative, but I have deleted all my php code, except for that at the very beginning, and all my paragraphs of text. This leaves a pretty "bare bones" script: <?php $category = "Miscellaneous"; $title = "Star...
  6. W

    Copied CSS not working

    I have a line of CSS to format the basic div (.textdiv) that I put the text into on my website. I wish to have an alternate div for the page that I am presently working on. I have copied the CSS for .textdiv and then given it a different label, .textdivbigger. Currently, it reads exactly the...
Back
Top Bottom