Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by we5inelgr

  1. W

    Answered Replace very large jS if/elseif/else to show/hide many divs?

    Yeah! That did it. Thank you very much for this suggestion, I really appreciate it.
  2. W

    Answered Replace very large jS if/elseif/else to show/hide many divs?

    Hi Forum, I've got a page that has a portion of it that displays, or hides, DIV's depending on what option was selected. There will be around 25 different div's when done, and while developing this I realize that the JS if/else is going to be quite verbose. For example...
  3. W

    Current best method for storing uploaded documents (2024)?

    Good advice. And, thanks for the reply!
  4. W

    Current best method for storing uploaded documents (2024)?

    Thanks for the reply. This will not be for public consumption and will be for authenticated users. The number of users will be very small. Initially just 1, potentially up to maybe 50 at most, years from now. Seems like using a filesystem to "store" the files is probably the way to go here.
  5. W

    Current best method for storing uploaded documents (2024)?

    Hi all, What is currently the best method, in terms of security as well as scalability and least complexity, to store user uploaded documents on a shared hosting platform? Is it to store the uploaded documents in a secure folder(s) location with a reference pointer (file path) in the...
  6. W

    Can the position of controls and indicators be adjusted in a bootstrap Carousel?

    Hello, I'm using Bootstrap Studio 5.3 and wondering if the position of controls and indicators be adjusted in a Carousel. I’ve tried using the “Move” tool, but I can’t get either to move from their positions. I’m assuming because the controls are locked? I’m thinking that my form inputs...
  7. W

    JavaScript How to set, and then update a Datetime updated field?

    Hello and thank you for the reply and suggestions. I really appreciate it! And what a major 🤦‍♂️ on my part. Can't' believe it was right there at the top. Guess I had a major case of tunnel vision, clearly didn't see it. I wound up going with this option because there is also a Date...
  8. W

    JavaScript How to set, and then update a Datetime updated field?

    Hi forum, I'm using Bootstrap studio 5.3 and currently have a form with 23 fields on it. It's a form a user can save progress on and come back to at a later time or date, so there is a "Date Updated" field that is a read only datetime picker. As of now, I can get the Date Updated field to...
  9. W

    Hi forum

    Somewhat of an amateur programmer, glad to be here. Hoping to learn much more about bootstrap, bootstrap studio and javascript in particular.
  10. W

    Best low code tool for both self-hosted and web hosted with limited number of users

    Thanks again MilesWeb! Your explanations have helped me to understand these tools better and I appreciate your help.
  11. W

    Best low code tool for both self-hosted and web hosted with limited number of users

    Hi There! Many thanks for the reply and information. I really appreciate it! I believe I'm understanding these tools a bit more now. Basically, any code that is created using one of these tools, does not create some kind of proprietary compiled code or hook or dependance on the tool itself...
  12. W

    Best low code tool for both self-hosted and web hosted with limited number of users

    Hi forum, I'm new to low code tools such as AppSmith, Tooljet and Budibase (etc.), but not new to coding...however, been away from it for several years now. I'm building a small website that will have public facing static pages, but will have "admin" type pages that are accessible to myself...
Back
Top Bottom