Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by yumedoll

  1. yumedoll

    Fun activity Say hello... in a coding language!

    I've just gotten into coding in Supercollider so here's a hello from the console :) "Hello, Malcolm! Hello, dfgr$! And hello, everyone!".postIn;
  2. yumedoll

    Answered How do I create unique ID numbers for each entry in a data text file and get the PHP to reference it when needed?

    I’ve been using HTML, CSS and JS for a while now but I'm new to PHP. So I apologize if my syntax is a mess or my explaination is a little confusing :') I'm using some guestbook code created by the lovely Baccyflap to make a BBS system (I’m not sure what they’re called in the west but in Japan...
  3. yumedoll

    Answered Can a hyperlink inside an iframe manipulate separate iframe outside of it?

    oh this is great, as I'm pretty familiar with JS and the calendar and blog are all under my domain. Thank you! :)
  4. yumedoll

    Answered Can a hyperlink inside an iframe manipulate separate iframe outside of it?

    So I have this homepage that contains two separate iframes that are sourced from two separate html files. One is a calendar, the other is a blog. What I want to do is to put hyperlinks on marked dates on the calendar that the user can click to jump to the related blog post of that date...
  5. yumedoll

    Answered Div gets pushed downwards even without top margin

    Hmmmmmm, I know this sounds like a psycho move but.... What if I made another container, within the master container, with a limited height? I'll go try that. EDIT: Nope, it still goes down but now it just cuts off : P <style> #areacolumn{ height: 700px; width: 1300px; margin-right: auto...
  6. yumedoll

    Answered Div gets pushed downwards even without top margin

    Oooo I'll go and try that. Maybe it'll help. I'm going to try getting rid of the padding in all the divs and I'll let you know how it goes. EDIT: Nope, no effect : P #sidebarA{ margin-right: 0px; height: 700px; width: 200px; padding: 0px; } #sidebarB{ margin: 0px; height: 700px; width: 200px...
  7. yumedoll

    Answered Div gets pushed downwards even without top margin

    I attempted to add a negative margin to "sidebarA" too but it didn't seem to do anything.
  8. yumedoll

    Answered Div gets pushed downwards even without top margin

    Can someone help me with this? I'm making changes to my personal site and I added these "sidebars" to it. Everything looked fine until I added my links into the left sidebar div, and it just got pushed downwards like this: Here's the code in question (With the container in case you can find an...
  9. yumedoll

    JavaScript [SOLVED] Can anyone help me figure out why these specific EventListeners aren't working?

    No, it's okay. I understand you were trying to help. But I'm kinda strapped for time and this site is simply a personal venture. I don't really intend to take my web dev skills to another level. I want to refine my skills in a different field altogether. But thank you for offering though. No...
  10. yumedoll

    JavaScript [SOLVED] Can anyone help me figure out why these specific EventListeners aren't working?

    I'm going to try a new method. The mods are free to close this discussion or even delete it depending on whether it can be useful for others or not.
  11. yumedoll

    JavaScript [SOLVED] Can anyone help me figure out why these specific EventListeners aren't working?

    Nothing in the js files linked within the html document seem to be the trouble from what I see. Not sure if there's some technical context I'm missing though. For those wondering how the effect is supposed to happen, this is the game where the loading thing works. Heads up though, it's about...
  12. yumedoll

    JavaScript [SOLVED] Can anyone help me figure out why these specific EventListeners aren't working?

    Yep, the page height is limited because it's all inside the div as this game is designed to be embedded through Iframes. But I got the code from here It claims those are two separate events, and window loads once the document is loaded. Also I don't think the use of inline is the source of the...
  13. yumedoll

    JavaScript [SOLVED] Can anyone help me figure out why these specific EventListeners aren't working?

    I have this: document.documentElement.addEventListener("load", function(){ document.getElementById("loading").style.display = "block"; document.getElementById("okthanks").style.display = "none"; }); window.addEventListener("load", function(){...
  14. yumedoll

    JavaScript drawImage on a canvas in the position where an element has been dropped into it?

    I decided to give Fabric.js a try instead, but if anyone has any suggestions on this method, go ahead and let me know about it as I might be able to use it in the future for another game.
Back
Top Bottom