Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Zyphon_22

  1. Zyphon_22

    JavaScript How to randomise a response in discord.js

    I have tested it out and i had to change it to msg.channel.send() but it did not work instead it only prints out the same reply unless i restart the bot
  2. Zyphon_22

    JavaScript How to randomise a response in discord.js

    Im making a discord bot currently and i was wondering on how to randomise messages on discord.js the normal way e.x. const reply = ["reply1", "reply2"] const choose_reply = [Math.floor(Math.random() * reply.length)]; console.log(choose_reply); this works in the console but it doesnt work...
  3. Zyphon_22

    Python Running a python file inside a python file (ANSWERED)

    yeah I have gone through enough errors to realise that i either have to put in the directorie/file or just put the file its quite annoying
  4. Zyphon_22

    Python Key input in python

    Thank you I have tested this and it worked perfecty, I will implement this now
  5. Zyphon_22

    Python Key input in python

    ah okay thank you, what i was trying to say, is whether there is a module that waits for a specific user input. not just waiting for any user input and then carrying on This is a rough example and i know the code will not work: print("Hi") input("") if input != "key_enter": print("please...
  6. Zyphon_22

    Python Key input in python

    So im working on a text game in python and I first decided to use the time module: import time print("Hello") time.sleep(2) print("How are you") But now i am creating a function and putting it in place of the time module like this: def dialog(): dialog = input("") print("Hi") dialog()...
  7. Zyphon_22

    Python Running a python file inside a python file (ANSWERED)

    Thank you this worked perfectly
  8. Zyphon_22

    Python Running a python file inside a python file (ANSWERED)

    Hi for a project im working on i was wondering is there anyway you could run a python file inside a python file say for instance choice = input(">") if choice == "run" # run a external python file if anyone can tell me a way to run a python file inside one that would be helpful Thanks
  9. Zyphon_22

    Python Needing help with errors (FIXED)

    Hi I have fixed this as it was a python version error. I am using a Raspberry pi 3 which for some reason the default python is python 2 instead of python 3, this is all up and running now
  10. Zyphon_22

    Python Needing help with errors (FIXED)

    Hi I have started working on a tcp chat room, the client is working perfectly fine but im getting an error with the server itself. This is the error code File "mu_code/chatapp.py", line 33 broadcast(f'{nickname} left the chat'.encode('ascii')) ^...
  11. Zyphon_22

    Hi everyone

    The languages i know a lot about are Python and HTML. I know a little bit of java greenfoot (how to set up player movement) and a miniscule bit of normal java, javascript,c# c++ and ruby. The languages i know the least about are the ones i want to learn. I found Code Forum by simply searching...
  12. Zyphon_22

    Hi everyone

    Hi all im here to share code with people, learn it and help whoever i can with their code
Back
Top Bottom