Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In progress Board For Discussion The Theories And Concepts Behind Computer-Science

Mathematical

Silver Coder
Hey there.

In order to expand CF, I believe we cannot just discuss development and programming-languages, but rather we set-up a board to discuss the theories and concepts behind computer-science. There is more to a programming-language and there is certainly more to an operating-system, which is why I believe this board is needed.

The board can be used to discuss all kinds of things, from explaining object-oriented programming concepts, to explaining what goes on under-the-hood in the Linux Kernel. Having a place to discuss all of this, is essential to getting into the deep, nitty-gritty of computer-science. Plus, I believe CF will benefit greatly from the addition of this board.

Please do consider adding it in.

Thanks.

Hey, This is already in the works.

This would be under Computer Science.

Last edited:
What do you understand by the term "Computer-Science"

The thought of AI controlled robots is one topic that would fit this subject. I can see this being a good place to get some posts in for users that are new to coding and can't really help others with their questions.

Maybe what computers will be like in the 22nd century and so forth. Would bring some interesting ideas.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom