Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Solved Can show forums under latest topics on homepage?

Tommy

Well-Known Coder
Hello,

For the first time, I visited this forum, I saw the latest topics on the homepage, is it possible to show forums under this box, that will have more options for visitors to choose if they want to view latest topics or browsing forums and viewing posts there.

show_forums.jpg

Just my ideas.

Hey @Tommy! Just played around a little with the forum layout. What do you think of the current layout?

Hey @Tommy! Just played around a little with the forum layout. What do you think of the current layout?
Current layout is good now, you combined both latest topics and forums on a page, that will be more easier and convenient for visitors can read topics and browsing forum.

Current layout is good now, you combined both latest topics and forums on a page, that will be more easier and convenient for visitors can read topics and browsing forum.
Perfect! Making lives easier is what I'm aiming for! :)

Perfect! Making lives easier is what I'm aiming for! :)
It looks better and easier to find info on the forum.

Also, I would to change colors on this forum. Your forum is related to "dev" and "network" it should have professional colors and you can use black, yellow and mixing with some other colors. I think so.

Seem you are still using default color (from IPB) on your forum header.

It looks better and easier to find info on the forum.

Also, I would to change colors on this forum. Your forum is related to "dev" and "network" it should have professional colors and you can use black, yellow and mixing with some other colors. I think so.

Seem you are still using default color (from IPB) on your forum header.
Thank you for your feedback!

I'll be working on the colours and appearance of the community over the next couple weeks.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom