Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not enough interest CodeForum Referral Contest?

Depending how many members you recruit within a specified timeframe you’ll get a gift card on the amount of members e.g. $1 for every member.

Depending how many members you recruit within a specified timeframe you’ll get a gift card on the amount of members e.g. $1 for every member.
Let me rephrase: going beyond the monetary incentive to get people to join, what is the benefit, "hook", incentive that will make people want to join and interact here? What do members here like to discuss in regards to coding? Do members here have any "long term" goals to connect with others to work on projects, or would it mainly be a resource for answering small and specific queries regarding specific bits of code, coding methodology, or design?
I am here to see the interests of other members, what they learn, the problems they come across and how they solve them. I should get around to properly introducing myself (I'll get around to it later, maybe this weekend). This seems like a more convenient place for me to interact compared to chat groups, as it's less timezone sensitive (you're not necessarily waiting for a reply like in a chat room or watching the chat logs for real time feedback).

going beyond the monetary incentive to get people to join, what is the benefit, "hook", incentive that will make people want to join
What would you recommend?
What do members here like to discuss in regards to coding?
Tutorials, Help-questions etc..
Do members here have any "long term" goals to connect with others to work on projects, or would it mainly be a resource for answering small and specific queries regarding specific bits of code, coding methodology, or design?
I am here to see the interests of other members, what they learn, the problems they come across and how they solve them
You should probably review: https://codeforum.org/threads/how-to-use-code-forum-to-its-intended-purpose.383/ . Code Forum is to be used for both short and long term goals. This may include anywhere from small bits of code to massive projects, and which may include coding, design and computer science.

How you use Code Forum is completely up to you.

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll make changes shortly.

Back
Top Bottom