Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Sharing with the community

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hello Coders,

Welcome to the Community Showcase!

The community showcase was created for the community upon the request from the community. It is intended to be a great way to show off your work and request any feedback related to your work. I honestly can't wait to see the work you guys show off and may it provide inspiration to all!

Please read this post carefully as I do not want you to get any disciplinary action for infringing on any Code of Conduct that can be found here. Below are some important points to keep in mind.
  • Thread must be of a website/project that YOU own.
  • No advertising services or products.
  • Any stolen work will be deleted and your account will be subject to disciplinary action.
  • Any inappropriate content will be deleted and your account will be subject to disciplinary action.
  • Be respectful towards other coders and their creations.
  • Be a positive critic.
  • No posting URLs without context.
Please keep in mind, due to this being something fairly new on Code Forum. Approvals may take up 2-4 days to be approved or denied as we sort out the necessary rules.

Last edited:
Malcolm said:
No posting URLs; unless you wish for some feedback.
Regarding this, do not Post links to Forums or Blogs either unless they include your own changes/modifications or additions. But Forum/Blog Add-Ons are completely fine provided that as @Malcolm stated, you're wanting Feedback on the Add-On.

Regarding this, do not Post links to Forums or Blogs either unless they include your own changes/modifications or additions. But Forum/Blog Add-Ons are completely fine provided that as @Malcolm stated, you're wanting Feedback on the Add-On.
but then the showcase is superfluous, because you can rate a website in many ways:
  • webserver
  • code
  • security
  • style

What is the code length allowed? I have some code I can share. 498 lines but, Is heavily commented. It uses the mvc approach, using thinter, ttk.treeview, and sqlite3.
student.png

Last edited:
What is the code length allowed? I have some code I can share. 498 lines but, Is heavily commented. It uses the mvc approach, using thinter, ttk.treeview, and sqlite3.
I'm not a staff member so I can't exactly tell you the guidelines for this, but I would recommend that if it exceeds around 200+ lines, either submit it as a file or link the reader to a repository page where the code can both be viewed and downloaded if desired. I would say that's the best way to approach something like that.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom