Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HI I'm new

JerryW

New Coder
Hello all. I have enjoyed coding arduino, esp8266, and circuit python boards. I enjoy coding, but struggle a lot.
What I really need to do now write a program to search the interweb for part numbers.
I have a known part number that is missing the "-" char.
example: "DT0608SA" but it is actually DT06-08SA
I appreciate any thoughts you might share.

Hello all. I have enjoyed coding arduino, esp8266, and circuit python boards. I enjoy coding, but struggle a lot.
What I really need to do now write a program to search the interweb for part numbers.
I have a known part number that is missing the "-" char.
example: "DT0608SA" but it is actually DT06-08SA
I appreciate any thoughts you might share.
Howdy @JerryW Welcome to Code Forum! what language are writing the program in?

I have been reading the docs on the requests lib.
I was hoping to output strings with matching numbers from a search, but with the "-" included.
I may never figure it out, but i feel like it could be done in very few lines.

I was thinking python, maybe JS.
I was hoping to output strings with matching numbers from a search, but with the "-" included.
I believe if you use JS. @Antero360 might be able to help you I think (I can’t remember if he does Python).

Hi there,
Can you share the documentation you are reading, so we are all on the same page? Second, what is the part number format: with or without the dash?

The part numbers are from a known database they are different lengths some contain letters, there are no spaces.
These part numbers were generated from the actual manufacturer's part number by omitting the "-" character.
I need to learn how the post code.

Back
Top Bottom