Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Read Me HTML & CSS Resources

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Last edited:
Recommended learning site:
Freecodecamp.org
I have found it to be a very useful resource! They have hundreds of hours of courses for each coding category and it's all free!

Here’s my favorite site: https://validator.w3.org

You won’t always like the outcome, but it will discipline you to write clean code.

You’ve got to be careful with CSS and HTML because your page can be loaded with bad code . . . and still display correctly. Trust me, sooner or later you’re going to have to clean that bad boy up so you might as well correct it right now and boldly go forward. Oh and, one error can trigger another error which triggers something else.

It isn’t pretty heh. Take it from someone who knows. ;)

Recommended learning site:
Freecodecamp.org
I have found it to be a very useful resource! They have hundreds of hours of courses for each coding category and it's all free!
I am doing freecodecamp now. Most of the things i am familiar with but it is always good to refresh your knowledge and just push to work on something especillay if you have plans.

Another valuable resource I found helpful was the front-end web development articles, tutorials, and how-tos I found on Appcode. I cited several articles from Appcode when I wrote a blog on website layouts. So it's useful for people who create blogs and students writing university papers that need reference materials on web development or are learning to code.

Freecodecamp was another interesting site I have used in the past.

Attachments

• 323884542_1255261795024521_5533317477699177885_n.jpg
    323884542_1255261795024521_5533317477699177885_n.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
This thread is to help provide you with tools and resources to help you with HTML & CSS.

References:
Tutorials / Guides:
Recommend IDEs:
Great and Informative resources.
Thank you for sharing it!!

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom