Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by avar430

  1. avar430

    Coding for check boxes that print checked off

    Thank you for this information. Where do I add the "input[type='checkbox']:checked{}" within the html I put on the original post to specifiy the checkbox gets printed if checked off? To explain further, I am creating this from a back end EHR program. When I open the document in PDF and then...
  2. avar430

    Coding for check boxes that print checked off

    Hi there, I am a novice coder but have dipped my toe in to create a document at work. I have used this code for creating a list with check boxes. They are showing up on the document the way I need them to but when I check the boxes and then go to print the document, the checked boxes are not...
Back
Top Bottom